Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Summer's Here and the Time is Right for Dancin' in the Street!

Summer is officially here! Yeah!! :) We got out last Thursday, May 29th. A whole week ahead of most of the other schools that are around us. Some of the kids at church were jealous that we were out already.

Now that summer is here, I just don't know what to do with all this time! HAHAHA!!! Right now, I'm in Spring, which is about an hour away. I'm on a "mini" vacation and spending time with my friends, Karen and Steve Mitchell. Next week, I'm teaching at our Vacation Bible School at my church. That should be fun. The week after that, I'm going back to Carrollton to teach VBS at my church back there. 2 totally different curriculums and themes! I have my work cut out for me!

After all the VBS is over, I get to relax.... a little. My family is planning on having a garage sale, so I have to get things ready for it. That should be fun. I should be up in Carrollton for about a month, then I'll come back here for about a week or so then go back to Carrollton for my birthday. It's the BIG one! My friend, Jeremy, who lives in England, should be in town by then. I'll have to blog when he comes. I might even let him help me think of something to write!

Well... I'm borrowing Karen's computer, so I better go for now. Plus, I'm supposed to be on a "mini" vacation. There aren't computers on vacation!! Unless you're a teacher! :)

Until next time...

No comments: