Friday, June 13, 2008

Pack those bags... it's a ROAD TRIP!!

Okay.. it's Friday. I left for Carrollton this morning. It took me my usual 5 hours. Stopped in Corsicana at Sonic and treated myself to a Chocolate-Banana Shake! Yumm-o! I thought about stopping at the Russell Stover place because a friend told me about it, but I opted not to on this go around. Maybe next time! :D

I unloaded my car, which was packed with stuff for our garage sale and of course, all my clothes and then rested. Driving makes you tired!

So... I'm back in my old stomping grounds. I'll be here for about a month (until July 6th) and then go back home for about a week and then come back here for another month (or until school starts).

Let's see... You might be asking yourself, what am I going to do while I'm here? Well.. tomorrow I'm going to treat myself to a facial and a MUCH needed haircut and color!! My hair will be thanking me! YEAH! :D Sunday is Father's Day and so we have a big family dinner. After that, I'll go and decorate my room for VBS this week. That should be interesting.

Other than that, I don't have a lot planned. I want to go to my usual stores(Mardel, CCA, etc.). I'm not surprised that they haven't called me to see where I am! HAHAHA!! :) I'm planning on having lunch with my friend, Amber and her boys while I'm here. I'll have to post about that when we go. We're going to meet at Grapevine Mills and try to take them to the Rainforest Cafe. Should be interesting!

Well... I'm going to go and veg for awhile! I'll keep you posted on the latest news about my summer!

No comments: