Saturday, June 21, 2008

Another VBS Week Completed!

Ahh... Vacation Bible School is now over. I repeat... Vacation Bible School is now over.

No more VBS decorating for me until next year. We just finished SonWorld Adventure Park at church. It was corny but I think the kids enjoyed themselves. Not much happened there. The week just seemed to fly right by. We averaged about 45 children each night. They got to make crafts and some interesting snacks and learn some new songs. You'll have to ask Kelly and Preston about their opinion on the songs!

Our VBS was at night, so I didn't do much during the day. Monday and Tuesday were spent going through things for our garage sale next weekend. I'll have to post later about our HUGE garage sale. What am I saying!?! A Vinson garage sale is ALWAYS a HUGE garage sale!! :D
Anyways... I got sick early Wednesday morning. I think it was a 24 hr. stomach bug. Needless to say, I didn't go on Wednesday night. I was better by Thursday evening and made it the rest of the week.

Today is Saturday. Not much happening today either. I'm washing clothes and trying to clean up the kitchen. I'll start to go through more things for the garage sale this afternoon. That should be fun! :D

Well... the washer and dryer just went off... better go for now!

No comments: