Wednesday, July 30, 2008

The Dark Knight

Okay... I like Heath Ledger. Come on.. what's there not to like! ;)

He was a good actor that just decided to leave the earth a little too early. The Dark Knight was the last movie he did. It is based on the DC Comic Batman.

This movie is cool. It has some great special effects. Jeremy, Kelly and Charles (Kelly's friend) and I went to see it last night. There was only 1 part that I didn't like but that was because it was gross. (I'm not into gross things like that! Ewww! :) )

Heath did such a great job. You didn't even realize it was him, unless you knew he was in the movie. Jeremy said he didn't realize it was him until the credits started rolling and it said that it was in memory of Heath.

Christian Bale, Maggie Gylenhall(?), Morgan Freeman, Michael Caine and others were good as well.

I would recommend seeing it if you're into comics or like action movies. It was pretty good. I'd give it 3 stars.

No comments: