Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Nothing Much This Week

Not a lot has been going on this week. I've sort of stayed here at the house.

Let's see... what have I done:

Monday- I cleaned out my desk and rearranged some of the things at my desk... Fun.. I know but I didn't realize that I had that much junk just stuffed in there! It really needed it!

Tuesday- I went to school to see how the renovation process is going. My room is huge now! The wall that was there between my room and the one next door is gone! I can't wait to it in there and start decorating my new room. For just starting last week, the workers have done a lot. There were several walls already knocked out. Some rooms were gutted out to make room for new offices, a computer lab, etc. My principal said that they should have it done before August 1st. I'm going to hold my breath, but I'm just hoping that everything will be done before school starts.

Wednesday(Today)- I cleaned my kitchen and paid some bills. Other than that, not much.

Starting tomorrow, I'll be babysitting the kids. Jim and Cheryln are going to Florida for a business trip and I'm staying here with the kids. Hopefully Lillie won't be too sad with Mommy gone for a few days.

We're getting the outside of our house repainted. It's starting to look really nice. They should have it done tomorrow or Friday.

I promise I'll have more to talk about in the coming weeks. Let's see.. I'll have Jeremy here to blog about. I'll have my BIG birthday. We're going on vacation. School will be starting.

So stay tuned! :D

No comments: