Tuesday, July 8, 2008

Back at Home... At least for a few weeks!

I'm back at home in Houston right now. I got back on Sunday afternoon. Not a lot has happened since then. It was good to sleep in my own bed and get back to life down here. I'll be here for a couple of weeks, then I return back to Carrollton for my 30th birthday! Plus, we are going on a family vacation to Tennessee. Also, my friend Jeremy is coming over. He'll be here in 2 weeks! Woo Hoo!!

Let's see... what I am going to do while I'm down here for a few weeks. Well... I went yesterday and got my nails done. They look pretty. I went to HEB to get a couple of groceries to last me while I'm here. I reorganized my books for school. I also organized my wheel drawer that I keep all my personal school supplies in.

Tomorrow I'm thinking about going to Palais Royal. I heard that they are having a sale. I usually don't find anything, but I thought it would be something to do outside of the house. I also have Praise Team practice tomorrow night. I haven't been in a few weeks, so they might say.. "Who are you?" Just kidding. I'll actually be able to go to church this Sunday. It's also my Sunday to sing. That will be nice.

Other than that, not much is going on. I wish there was something more exciting, but I guess that will be in the coming weeks.

Keep looking for more updates!

No comments: