Sunday, December 14, 2008

Where has the time gone?

Yes.. Yes.. I know it's been almost a month since I've blog.

Here is a quick update about what all has been going on:

1. Mom is doing okay right now. She had her first chemo treatment on December 3rd. She goes again on Christmas Eve. She got sick on the Saturday following the first treatment. Pray that she doesn't get sick this go around. I would hate for her to be sick on Christmas. We set up a webpage for her through caringbridge. If you would like, you can go to visit it at www.caringbridge.org/visit/monettevinson.

2. School is coming to a close for the year. WOO HOO!!! I'm so excited. The kids are getting excited as well. They have been that way for probably a few weeks now. We have this week left. Tomorrow(Monday) we have a "movie day" after school. This is where parents can leave their kids for a couple of hours and go shopping, clean house, etc. without having to deal with the kids. On Thursday, we have our Christmas musical at school. They have been working hard on it. Friday is a half-day. We have our individual class parties, then we go out and have a gingerbread house making party and celebrate with "Happy Birthday, Jesus" cake. After all the kids have left, the teachers are going to have their staff Christmas party.

3. Christmas and New Year's are fast approaching. Where has this year gone? Good grief! It's been a whirlwind year, that's for sure! I am going to try to be better about blogging this next year. I'm not going to make any promises though. If you are trying to get a hold of me, e-mail me or check me out on facebook. I'm usually on there. :D

Well... I know I most likely will not blog before the New Year starts so...


(singing) "I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas, I wish you a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!" Merry Christmas to all my friends. Blessings to you and your family for a happy, healthy 2009! I love you all!

No comments: